|Professional-level face bar headgear created to make sure you’re least concerned about three things while sparring: head protection, comfortable fit keeping the headgear from moving and vision. M – 2XL 4-size range available. 16,5 Oz weight. Carefully handcrafted for professional use.|
Shopping with us you're protected from a mistake since we only make the gear which is truly needed and only when we can make it better than others. Besides we provide a min 1 year guarantee on all items.
- Product reviews
- Ask question
Size Price In stock Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3FaceBar Professional Facebar Headgear M (55 - 57)$239.00 /pcs. Enough - + Add to cart Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3FaceBar Professional Facebar Headgear L (57 - 59)$239.00 /pcs. Enough - + Add to cart Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3FaceBar Professional Facebar Headgear XL (59 - 62)$239.00 /pcs. Almost out - + Add to cart Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3FaceBar Professional Facebar Headgear 2XL (62+)$239.00 /pcs. Almost out - + Add to cart
- The Ultimatum Gen3FaceBar headgear is the third generation complete protection headgear by Ultimatum Boxing. Inspired by FG 5000 it has significant differences construction wise. It’s more padded in the front and sides. Impact absorption is ensured by a combination of proprietary formula polymer foams and a polycarbonate internal frame. The geometry of the frame is designed to better wrap the head on the sides compared to the FG 5000.
- We designed the proprietary formula InnerForceHG padding system to deliver up to 70 per cent decrease of impact force transition to the head in the wide range of impact force and angles of contact. The actual degree of shock absorption depends on the area the punch lands and the padding type and condition of the glove. Most protected areas are the forehead, front bar, front side parts of the head. Best results were registered in combination with Ultimatum Boxing Gen3Spar and Gen3Pro gloves.
- The outer surface is fitted with premium quality cowhide leather. The inner surface is covered with artificial suede to ensure better grip with the surface of the head and moisture withdrawal. There are two reasons we chose artificial suede instead of natural. First is the lighter weight and second – it doesn’t stiffen over time and stays soft and comfortable.
- The headgear has a wide enough window to ensure best possible vision in the horizontal and vertical planes considering the limitations of the face bar construction. On the other hand, the window is perfectly sized to prevent direct contact between the glove and the face/eyes.
- The headgear has two lace-type closures on the top and the back. The chin strap is closed and adjusted with a familiar easy close/release plastic buckle by YKK. To avoid chin strap loosening during sparrings we recommend to tie a knot on the strap once comfortable length is found.
In order to ensure the headgear performs best the first and most important thing you should do is to select the right size. The headgear comes in 4 serial sizes. To find the right size for you you need to measure the circumference of your head right above the eye-brows. Then match the result with the size-chart below:
- 21,7 – 22,4 inches – M-size
- 22,4 – 23,2 inches – L-size
- 23,2 – 24,4 inches – XL-size
- 24,4 + inches – 2XL-size
- Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this item. We will respond within a day.
- Personal recommendation