|Professional-level training genuine leather boxing gloves designed to deliver style, perfect tight grip, precise feedback and protection to both – the knuckles and the sparring partner. Proprietary formula polymer foams InnerForceG-Nano padding will give you a complete new level of performance previously never available for this price. Hook-and-loop closure model, 12 – 16 Oz 3-size range available.|
Shopping with us you're protected from a mistake since we only make the gear which is truly needed and only when we can make it better than others. Besides we provide a min 1 year guarantee on all items.
- Product reviews
- Ask question
Size Price In stock Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3Pro Outlaw Professional Training Gloves 16 Oz$169.00 /pr. 2 Enough - + Add to cart Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3Pro Outlaw Professional Training Gloves 14 Oz$169.00 /pr. 2 Enough - + Add to cart Ultimatum Boxing Genuine Leather Gen3Pro Outlaw Professional Training Gloves 12 Oz$169.00 /pr. 2 Enough - + Add to cart
The thickness of the padding in the punch area and thus the level of protection differs depending on the weight of the glove:
- 12Oz – 1,4 inches (similar to the Winning’s MS series)
- 14Oz – 1,6 inches (similar to the Winning’s MS series)
- 16Oz – 1,6 inches (similar to the Winning’s MS series)
- The Gen3Pro series of gloves is the third generation of professional training gloves by Ultimatum Boxing totally focused on functional performance and durability. They are designed for use in all types of boxing workout: bag, mitts, sparring. Carefully handcrafted for professional use. Made of genuine metallic finishing cowhide leather.
- The punch part is padded with the InnerForceG-Nano proprietary formula polymer foam combination which ensures 70% absorption of impact force in the wide range of punch speed and power. Unlike most of the gloves padded with general purpose foams we designed the InnerForceG-Nano padding specifically for use in a boxing glove. This means that the padding of your Ultimatum gloves will not bottom-out and will preserve its protective properties throughout the whole lifetime of the gloves.
- The inside layer of foam has a closed-cell structure. Why is this important? The majority of gloves all around the world utilize general purpose open-cell foams which suck moisture as a sponge. We don’t want your gloves to become a friendly environment for smell-generating bacteria. That is why we use a closed-cell foam, which doesn’t soak water and dries out quickly.
- The gloves ensure 100% natural tight and easy grip, which is essential for long sparring sessions and appropriate hand protection. The thumb compartment is big enough to allow unrestrained thumb positioning inside the glove and perfectly angled. The thumb compartment remains same on all sizes to allow comfortable switch to lighter gloves and back.
- The gloves have a well padded 5 inches long cuff, 4 inches wide hook-and-loop strap and two stiffeners along the wrist on the inner side of the glove. The combination of these three ensures easy and tight closure and excellent wrist fixation.
- Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this item. We will respond within a day.
- Personal recommendation