Ultimatum Boxing Training Gloves Reload 3.0
There’s a strange rule in the market when it comes to training gear for beginners – it’s always expected to be cheap and thus poor quality. One may object that it’s not true. Well, being a maker of professional fight gear for years we can argue. There’s no ways to make well performing gear cheap. As a beginner you’re exposed to a whole range of risks which may result in unnecessary injuries while you’re building up your technique and condition your body for real work. We introduced the Reload line to save you from a tough selection process. We know how hard it is for you – as a beginner – to figure out which gear is right for you. Based on our expertise in the field of professional gear we made the gloves which are right for you.
- KNUCKLE PROTECTION. As a beginner most of the time you will be punching a heavy bag or focus mitts. It’s important that your gloves provide considerably soft feel on the inside to protect your knuckles. In the Reload gloves we use a proprietary-design closed-cell polymer foam which preserves the required softness throughout the whole lifetime of the gloves and doesn’t absorb moisture, unlike most of entry-level gloves using general purpose PU.
- THUMB PROTECTION. Statistically, the thumb is the second most likely to be hurt area after the knuckles. Similar to all Ultimatum gloves the thumb compartment in Reload gloves is perfectly padded, angled and sized to ensure natural and easy thumb positioning and protection.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP. In terms of hands protection the most important thing apart from the padding is building a habit to form a solid fist while connecting a punch. The Reload gloves are made to ensure an easy and tight grip to help you out. The gloves are preshaped to make a tight fist with no effort at all.
- WRIST PROTECTION. When you connect a punch at a wrong angle there’s a huge chance that your hand will twist creating pressure on your wrist. In order to protect you, we made the punch area and the cuff padding one piece, which significantly limits the freedom of movement in the wrist area and reduces the risk injury while you’re getting your hands conditioned.
- EASY CARE. The outer surface material is genuine cowhide leather, which requires no or little care. Simply let your gloves dry in the room temperature after each use and apply leather care lotion on your discretion.