Ultimatum Boxing Professional Training Gloves Gen3Pro
Professional-level training genuine leather boxing gloves designed to deliver the perfect tight grip, precise feedback and protection to both the puncher's knuckles and the sparring partner on the receiving end.
Proprietary formula polymer foams InnerForceG-Nano padding will give you a complete new level of performance previously never available for this price. Hook-and-loop closure model, 12 – 18 Oz 4-size range available. The thickness of the padding in the punch area and thus the level of protection differs depending on the weight of the glove:
- 12Oz – 1,4 inches
- 14Oz – 1,6 inches
- 16Oz – 2,36 inches
- 18Oz – 2,36 inches
- The Gen3Pro series of gloves is the 3rd generation of professional training gloves from Ultimatum Boxing totally focused on functional performance and durability. Carefully handcrafted for professional use and made of premium quality genuine cowhide leather, the Gen3Pro are designed for all types of boxing workouts including bag, mitts, sparring.
- The tip of the glove is padded with the InnerForceG-Nano proprietary formula polymer foam combination which ensures 70% absorption of impact force in a wide range of punch speed and power. Unlike most of the gloves padded with general purpose foams we designed the InnerForceG-Nano padding specifically for use in a boxing glove. This means that the padding of your Ultimatum gloves will not bottom-out and will preserve its protective properties throughout the entire lifespan of the gloves.
- The inside layer of foam has a closed-cell structure. Why is this important? The majority of gloves all around the world utilize general purpose open-cell foams which suck moisture as a sponge. We don’t want your gloves to become a friendly environment for bacteria that cause the gloves to smell. That's why we use a closed-cell foam, which doesn’t soak water and dries out quickly.
- The gloves ensure 100% natural tight and easy grip, which is essential for long sparring sessions and appropriate hand protection. The thumb compartment is big enough to allow unrestrained thumb positioning inside the glove and perfectly angled. The thumb compartment remains the same on all sizes to allow a comfortable switch to lighter gloves and back.
- The gloves have a well padded 5 inches long cuff, 4 inches wide hook-and-loop strap and two stiffeners along the wrist on the inner side of the glove. The combination of these three ensures easy and tight closure and excellent wrist fixation.