Ultimatum Boxing Professional Mexican Style Headgear Gen3Mex
Gen3Mex is a professional-level Mexican style headgear, wich comprises all you expect from a headgear in one piece: high level of protection, light weight, natural vision and comfortable tight fit. M – XL 3-size range available. 12,7 Oz weight. Carefully handcrafted for professional use. Genuine cowhide leather. In order to ensure the headgear performs best the first and most important thing you should do is to select the right size. The headgear comes in 3 serial sizes. To find the right size for you you need to measure the circumference of your head right above the eye-brows. Then match the result with the size-chart below:
- 21,7 – 22,4 inches – M-size
- 22,4 – 23,2 inches – L-size
- 23,2 – 24,4 inches – XL-size
- The headgear is padded with a proprietary formula polymer foams combination, which ensures up to 70 per cent decrease of impact force transition to the head.
- Front padding has double thickness in the forehead and side protectors areas. The side protectors, which are often called ‘cheek protectors’ – the term we don’t like – are designed to protect your nose from straight punches and hooks. Of course, they will protect cheeks and the chin as well, but that’s not their primary objective. And will do that better than most of HGs in the market. And all this comes in a compact shape and extremely light weight close to the market best of FG 2900.
- The inner surface is covered with artificial suede to ensure better grip with the surface of the head and moisture withdrawal. There are two reasons we chose artificial suede instead of natural. First is the lighter weight and second – it doesn’t stiffen over time and stays soft and comfortable.
- The headgear is designed to ensure natural vision.
- The headgear has two lace-type closures on the top and the back. The chin strap is closed and adjusted with a familiar easy close/release plastic buckle by YKK.